Interesting discovery during our last small group… Our host is Tim Keller’s sister in-law. Neat connection. Tim Keller has a series entitled The Trouble with Christianity: Why it’s so Hard to Believe it, which is basically his new book Reason for God in sermonic form if you are interested. Below are the titles of the sermons:
- Exclusivity: How can there be just one true religion?
- Suffering: If God is good, why is there so much evil in the world?
- Absolutism: Don’t we all have to find truth for ourselves?
- Injustice: Hasn’t Christianity been an instrument for oppression?
- Hell: Isn’t the God of Christianity an angry Judge?
- Doubt: What should I do with my doubts?
- Literalism: Isn’t the Bible historically unreliable and regressive?
Click here to download each one.