I don’t own any audio books nor have I ever been through any but I have actually started considering to go through some to try it out. One reason is that my eyes can sometimes easily tire after a lot of reading. Audio books have the potential to give your eyes a break while still satisfying your mind. Noel Piper has pointed out an incredible resource for audio books ranging anywhere from Kant to Plato. One great deal is that it is FREE. You can also volunteer to read if you’re interested. Click here to be directed to LibriVox.
LibriVox’s fundamental principles:
* Librivox is a non-commercial, non-profit and ad-free project
* Librivox donates its recordings to the public domain
* Librivox is powered by volunteers
* Librivox maintains a loose and open structure
* Librivox welcomes all volunteers from across the globe, in all languages
(HT: DG Blog)