GirlTalk has just listed some helpful ways to encourage your husband. As undeserving as I am God has richly blessed me with an amazing wife who fears the Lord and seeks to encourage me a regular basis and I am happy to say that Jessica has done many of these things listed with the exception of #9 considering we do not have any kids. Below are ten ways to encourage your husband:
* Write him a love note and place it in his sock drawer.
* Take an entire evening to enjoy his favorite hobby with him.
* Show up at work with a special drink or take him to lunch.
* Encourage him for demonstrating a specific godly trait—in front of friends.
* Arrange a datenight at his favorite restaurant.
* Pray for him today and tell him you are doing so.
* Surprise him with his favorite dessert after dinner.
* Greet him in an extra-special way when he comes home from work.
* Lead the children in a time of honoring him.
* Ask him: “What is one way I can be a better wife?” Then do it!