1. Don’t confront people over email.
2. Use email to work on your grammar.
3. Work to have a balance between email and personal contact.
4. Be professional over email.
5. Use subject lines.
6. Don’t multi-task too much with email.
7. Don’t email your spouse a love letter, or better yet, anything to anybody that is emotionally meaningful.
8. Hesitate before you hit reply all.
9. Don’t forward cheesy emails with winged angels and dancing bears.
10. Learn people’s style.
11. Use blind copy (BCC:) when sending to a large group.