Dr. Russell Moore of Southern Seminary has given seven reasons why judgement houses win so few people to Christ. I listed all 7 reasons below but be sure to check out his explanations on each one here.
- They’re not scary enough.
- They assume people’s problem is that they do not know about judgment.
- They abstract judgment from the love of God.
- They abstract judgment from the glory of God.
- It’s hard to cry at a judgment house.
- The Holy Spirit usually doesn’t like to work that way.
- They’re easier to pull off than talking to people.