In an earlier post I mentioned that Mark Driscoll and his wife Grace would be answering questions that arose from his series on the Song of Songs. Most of their answers are for the most brief, concise, and biblical. I would commend these questions to all married couples. Below are the latest posts….
- How can Christians decide what they should and should not do sexually?
- What are some good books on marriage and sex?
- Why does God give young men such strong sexual desires?
- How far can unmarried people go sexually?
- What are some non-sexual ways to build marital intimacy?
- What are some of the freedoms the Bible gives for married lovemaking?
- How often should a married couple make love?
- What should we do if one of us does not feel in the mood for sex?