Mark D. Roberts recently interviewed Biship N.T. Wright on what it means to be an “everyday Christian” outside of church. Below are the questions that were asked of N.T. Wright. You can read his answers by clicking here.
- What does it look like to be “Simply Christian” outside the professional church from 9 to 5?
- How do Christians glorify God in their daily work or does our work have some other, more nuanced purpose?
- How does one’s work fit into overlap of Heaven and earth?
- The call to a new creation at the intersection of Heaven and earth seems to be a call for action.
- Does this change how we think about creation as it is? How should Christians respond to issues like pollution?
- What does it look like if the Kingdom of God in the Church tries to put the world to rights?
(HT: Sic et Non)